Photo Of The Day - 05/08/08 - The News Junkie
The News Junkie: Photo Of The Day - 05/08/08

WJNOBLOG has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.wjnoblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Photo Of The Day - 05/08/08

This Is What I Call Camouflage - Australian Sniper Training:

the news junkie

An Australian army sniper shows off his weapon during a training exercise north of Melbourne.


Even with that suit on, your chair is at risk of being sniffed.

3 comments:

Peeved Guy said...

I'm guessing that would be the last chair you'd be sniffin' (at least with the nose that God gave you).

Shawn Wasson said...

Yeah... that gun looks big. Not sure what kind it is but I'd like to keep my distance from the barrel...

Peeved Guy said...

OK, I couldn't resist and had to look it up. I'm guessing it's one of these.