Meghan McCain Is Now Republican - The News Junkie
The News Junkie: Meghan McCain Is Now Republican

WJNOBLOG has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.wjnoblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Meghan McCain Is Now Republican

John McCain's Daughter Goes Republican For Father's Day:

meghan mccain

As some of you may know, I have been registered as an Independent since I was 18 years old. However, after careful thought and consideration, I recently decided to change my political party affiliation. This morning, I went to the State Capitol Executive Building in Phoenix with Mom and re-registered as a Republican. I did this as a symbol of my commitment to my dad and to represent the faith I have in his ability to be an effective leader for our country and to grow and strengthen the Republican party when he is elected President of the United States. Happy Father's Day, Dad!


Seems like a bizarre present to me but she had to do it eventually. What better day to switch parties than Father's Day?

1 comment:

Peeved Guy said...

Eh, I guess it's better than a tie, but does it really matter what she is registered as? Maybe it does to John. Me, I'd be more concerned about who she voted for.