Rosanne Barr Calls For Riots - The News Junkie
The News Junkie: Rosanne Barr Calls For Riots

WJNOBLOG has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.wjnoblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Rosanne Barr Calls For Riots

Rosanne May Just Be Buying Into Limbaugh's Operation Chaos:



Just days after conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh came under fire for "dreaming of riots in Denver," another national talk show host issued a call for "trouble" at the Democratic National Convention — this time from the liberal side.

Roseanne Barr, guest host for "American Afternoon" on Air America Radio, told her listeners on Monday to "hop on buses for Denver" and "cause a bunch of trouble."

"We should, a bunch of us, go there and repeat the Democratic Convention from Chicago," Barr said, referring to the 1968 convention that resulted in rioting.


'American Afternoon' is the show that replaced Randi Rhodes on Air America. It doesn't look like much has changed in the time slot. The question is, will the left hyperventilate over Rosanne's remarks like they did when Rush Limbaugh said virtually the same thing?

Screw it, I'll answer for you. No.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fat hypocritical degenerate buffoon LOSER!!!!!!!!!

HAHA who am I talking about?????

What a fat hypocritical degenerate buffoon LOSER draftdodging CUNT!!!!!!!!!

HAHA now who am I talking about!!!!!!

Hint: Rosanne didn't dodge the draft.

Peeved Guy said...

Oh, I know! Bill Clinton!

Peeved Guy said...

You all realize that there is a distinct and important difference between the two, I hope.

Limbaugh is hoping, or "dreaming" that the loonies that come to Denver will start acting like a bunch of fools and Barr is actively recruiting loonies to come to Denver and cause trouble. You see the difference? One is wishful thinking and the other is incitement.

I really don't like either of these two knuckleheads, so I'm not rising to the defense to El Rushbo for any other reason than I think he is "less wrong" than Rosanne "I like to sing my national anthem like a retard" Barr.

Shawn Wasson said...

My issue with Barr is, at the end of the day, she's just not that smart. Why would I want to listen to a dolt like her giving me political insight?

Anonymous said...

I agree Shawn that Rosanne is not that smart. but also, she is not that important. I hadn't heard about this until I came to your site, whereas Rush has a lot of listeners who unfortunately believe evrything he says. As a former listener, I know that he is not above lying to make a point.

Anonymous said...

peeved you are not wrong about Clinton. Not much difference between Clinton and Rush anyway, except Clinton isn't a closeted gay ( iI don't think).